Sunday, January 09, 2005

odds and ends

-Yes Raymond I got your text on my birthday which is why I apologized a few posts down for not mentioning that, didnt u read the post you illeterate fool? I hope you are having a blast man, but who is going to guide me down the path of the straight and narrow now that you are away? Well send me some pointers.
-And of course one must comment on one of the most significant events of the new decade and one which will have a powerful effect on the course of history for years to come- I am talking of course of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt breaking up. I have tried my best to give a dammn, seriously but I just can't. Eighty percent of the world's female population will of course be feeling a lot happier and more power to them. I am, however a lot more interested in the contents of my handkerchief after I have sneezed in it.
-There should be a motion in Parliament to prevent Mario from releasing singles in the UK. Not content with raping Enya for the song where he doesnt mind his girl getting it on with everyone else, he has actually decided to-gasp-release another song. One that is making my ears bleed. Enough I say.
-I was watching the nomination hearing for Alberto Gonzalez who is set to replace John 'fuck your rights' Ashcroft as attorney general of the US. It was hilarious the way they spent about twenty minutes totally kising his ass "Could you please introduce us to your besutiful family...and is that your mother she is tremendous..."etc. For a while there I thought I was watching congress at an indoor picnic. They did eventually get around to grilling him especially for calling the Geneva convention 'obsolete'. Yeah you know that treaty that says you shouldnt,like, torture prisoners and civilians during wartime? Yeah its not that important any more, lets just bin it shall we? was basically his argument when he wrote that famous memo. Asked about it, he said- and I quote- "erm...yeah that...right...can I go to the bathroom? no? Well...hey guys why dont we all just get along!" Well he didnt but that answer would have made more sense than what he actually said.
-I think I would have been a more complete individual if I had not discovered jazz so late in life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ka said...

Lol!!, for the Pitts i have his to say,so what?who cares?/ as in pour vrais that man is HOTT!!.As for the rest of your observations,i see Madness can strike at the tender age of 22(ahirja ufite ichumiX + 2 gusa??).

4:27 PM  
Blogger nic said...

Hahaha @ "the contents of your handkerchief" line and actually i agree who cares, just another married couple doing what most couples in America do.

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer