the sound of one hand clapping
So my sisters think I'm in love because I posted an admittedly confusing post on this blog a few days ago. It's funny that any mysterious behaviour means there is a girl involved. I've fallen in that trap myself. When Rich was down and wasn't talking, I naturally assumed that there was a girl somewhere in the picture and he had been dumped or something. I would have thought the same thing if he was too happy. Surely a man is more than just the sum of his infatuations? Don't answer that.
And speaking of men and their infatuations- another political scandal. Mark Oaten in 'three in a bed rent-boy scandal'. To be honest I'm afraid to get the full story. Did he fall in love with the rentboy or did they just go for it? And who was the third person in the bed? See, the story is funnier if you dont have the full details. And why do they call them rentboys? It sounds almost posh as opposed to male-prostitute. Why do politicians do such stupid things when they are running for leadership of their own party? Look at Charles 'I dont have an alcoholic problem, honest' Kennedy for example.
Just started 'Tristram Shandy' supposedly one of the nuttiest books ever written and was more or less the first post-modern novel if you dont count 'Don Quixote'. I like books that mess with my head and I just came off a Terry Pratchett who is kind of like Tolkien on drugs. God there is so much stuff to read and so little time and SO MUCH FUCKING WORK which is why I am thankful for insomnia. Oh, insomnia you have never let me down. You've always been there for me and cheered me up. One day we'll go have a beer.
And speaking of men and their infatuations- another political scandal. Mark Oaten in 'three in a bed rent-boy scandal'. To be honest I'm afraid to get the full story. Did he fall in love with the rentboy or did they just go for it? And who was the third person in the bed? See, the story is funnier if you dont have the full details. And why do they call them rentboys? It sounds almost posh as opposed to male-prostitute. Why do politicians do such stupid things when they are running for leadership of their own party? Look at Charles 'I dont have an alcoholic problem, honest' Kennedy for example.
Just started 'Tristram Shandy' supposedly one of the nuttiest books ever written and was more or less the first post-modern novel if you dont count 'Don Quixote'. I like books that mess with my head and I just came off a Terry Pratchett who is kind of like Tolkien on drugs. God there is so much stuff to read and so little time and SO MUCH FUCKING WORK which is why I am thankful for insomnia. Oh, insomnia you have never let me down. You've always been there for me and cheered me up. One day we'll go have a beer.

2 Comments:
SO I guess Mr.Sandman isn't invited for the beer then? He'd better not hear of this!! You reckon he reads your blog?
hey man waz up? man i saw mimi the other day, she is so hot.how did u manager 2 get such a cutty.man yo writting talent never dies keep it going.jst got yo website from a pal.cheers
Post a Comment
<< Home