Monday, July 10, 2006
About Me
- Name: Minzo
- Location: Kigali
I am completely sane but I occasionally vacation on the other side. The brochure looked nice.
Previous Posts
- things I have learned from the world cup
- My year in review
- Here we go again: England crash out
- The last days of Rome
- (in my head I paint a picture)
- In praise of: Philip. K. Dick
- No, my powers can only be used for good....
- When did you last think of your nose? and what doe...
- Everything can be filed under 'miscalleneous'
- Ruminations: a crystal ball won't do you much good...







4 Comments:
U GO MINEGA!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOO!!!! GET THAT PAPER BOY!CONGRATULATIONS
Proud of you sweety,keep it up.Much love,Muna
Congrats kiddo!! see you in kigs.
Congratulations dude,I leave your blog for a week and you decide to get all graduated on me! I am proud of you! Hope to see you soon man
Post a Comment
<< Home