Saturday, November 13, 2004

Its time to own up now...

I was a mediocre football player.
Of course I didn't realize this as a kid,and like every other male child, I had a dream of being a famous soccer player but sadly my skills were limited. Looking back today, I realize how shockingly mediocre I was as a player even though I worked my sandals off to be the next Maradona. I played as often as I could and in all positions (yes, I was a goalie for a while and I plain sucked at that) I improved a bit during High school, and my status as a soccer player was upgraded to 'average'.
Just wanted to get that off my chest for no particular reason.

2 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

Welcome to the anti-sport club!I sucked at every sport in high school and still suck.I couldn't even kick my own leg let alone a ball.We are special,thats one way of looking at it.Pucker up!

10:04 PM  
Blogger B.W. said...

I didnt know you had to bloody sign up to post a comment...u have no idea what a task it was for me, the most technically challenged person who has ever walked this earth. Sigh, the things i do for my deranged friends..tsk, tsk. My boy, i couldn't stop laughing at your very uncivilised but hilarious writing. I see you haven't lost your touch- you can still make a teethless person smile shamelessly. All i wanna say is go ahead and make me proud..and never, ever fart in public. Cheers!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer