Sunday, December 19, 2004

You asked for it ( well actually you didnt)

And carrying out my threat to copy Tesi's last post-I hereby present a collection of random and utterly useless facts about me in no particular order.
PS: This is long so go make some coffee and bring a blanket along. Alternatively do something more constructive with your life, but its probably too late to back out now anyway....

-I talk to myself a lot.
-I still bite my nails now and again
-Im madly in love with Mimi.
-I dont like cutting my hair.
-Im not an assertive person because, like seriously why bother?
-I think shopping is stupid and consequently still have the clothes I wore when Clinton was being sworn in for his first term in office.
-I can never stop singing along to 'Mysterious ways' (U2)
-I make it a point not to fart in public.
-I could watch 'The Animal planet' all day.
-I have trouble getting out of the shower
-I dont mind having fairly serious insomnia because its amazing how much reading you can do in the middle of the night.
-I like poetry especially William Wordsworth
-Im aloof and snobby but come off as shy
-I get loud-but more articulate- when Im drunk.
-Im not afraid of rats or mice at all but cockroaches terrify me.
-Im good with electronics but still only mediocre in the kitchen.
-Im never bored when Im on my own and never have been.
-Im a big fan of The 'Pink Panther' cartoon and plan to won every single episode one day.
-Im an obsessive CD collector.
-I think British humor rocks in no uncertain terms. If you are a fan of 'Blackadder' Ill buy you a round anytime.
-'Maybe tomorrow' by The Stereophonics is my all-time favorite song
-I intend to name my first born girl Keza.
-Im a left libertarian on the political scale.
-Im a big fan of science fiction literature.
-I have no phobias and hardly any insecurities. I have achieved what the ancient Chinese used to call "oneness with the-you know-the thingy"
-I believe that all nuclear weapons on earth should be destroyed.
-Not only is MJ guilty, but OJ might as well have walked into the courtroom with bloodstained shoes.
-I hate small talk and will usually try and break the ice by saying something random or utterly weird
-I tend to tackle almost everything in life with a stupid joke.
-I think women should be equal to men in every respect and Id do the dishes in turns if I was married.
-I love cats, hate dogs.
-Im in favor of the death penalty (For some a very slow death)
-I hate most modern day rap but I enjoy a lot of the old school stuff (has anyone listened to Pharcyde?)
-I usually either like you right off or I dont. Im a first impression guy. Most people unfortunately fall in the latter category (although I dont HATE them of course, just dont like em)
-Im rubbish at choosing gifts.
-Im pro-Israeli
-I think 'The Simpsons' is the greatest thing ever put on TV.
-I know at least 100 songs by heart.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ka said...

NICE,VERY NICE!you're special(in agood way,not the retareded yellow schoolbus way),some things on your list we have to talk about u infidel!,also don't worry about copying the idea i stole it from someones blog

7:36 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:21 PM  
Blogger Ms K said...

Sorry, couldn't resist playing with the dustbin icon.

What I had said is:

The Simpsons ROCK!!!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer