Ninjas and other oddities
Okay I've been asked about the whole running Ninjas gag that's been going on for the last few weeks or so and the answer is that theres really nothing to it. I tend to find that posts get that extra 'zing' when I include the word 'ninja' and also bring a welcome element of the surreal.
So here is the Ninja challenge to everyone who stops by- When you put up the next post on your blogs, include Ninjas in it whether as a subject of the entire post, or maybe just inserting them randomly in a post that has nothing to do with Ninjas- the decision is yours. Either way I want to see at least one Ninja reference in blogs starting tomorrow.
This is the Ninja challenge. Accept it or feel the emptiness inside. I shall monitor the blogs of the people who comment here (Yes that includes YOU!) and post everyone's 'Ninja moment' in a few days.
So here is the Ninja challenge to everyone who stops by- When you put up the next post on your blogs, include Ninjas in it whether as a subject of the entire post, or maybe just inserting them randomly in a post that has nothing to do with Ninjas- the decision is yours. Either way I want to see at least one Ninja reference in blogs starting tomorrow.
This is the Ninja challenge. Accept it or feel the emptiness inside. I shall monitor the blogs of the people who comment here (Yes that includes YOU!) and post everyone's 'Ninja moment' in a few days.

6 Comments:
I pass already, i think i mentioned how my grandma was a ninja. Oh and trust me the Gypsy kings n Micheal Franks will cause no wrath my way, you won't be disappointed.
I accept your challenge..only I am pretty sure I am not gonna post til later...so check then!
I accept your challenge..only I am pretty sure I am not gonna post til later...so check then!
U KNOW I LOVE YOU,YOU NINJA RIGHT!!??
I have the ULTIMATE Ninja website for you to enjoy. http://www.realultimatepower.net/
By the way, parlez-vous francais?
I'm up for the challenge!
By the way, what is a word that rhymes with Ninja?
Post a Comment
<< Home