To mama
Yesterday was my mother's birthday and I'd like to take this moment to pay tribute to the greatest mother a guy could ever ask for. I will not make the mistake of putting up her age-who knows what retribution will await me if I dare, but suffice to say she has aged incredibly gracefully and let's leave it at that. Here is to you mama- my original hero(ine) Thank you for everything- I love you.

4 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!,and how right you are your mum is warm ,graceful,and wayway super cool.(snd i'm not saying that cos she's family,she really is all these things and alot more).
Sweet post minzo!
Please say happy birthday for me when you get the chance. Your mum does indeed age very well, she still looks like she did back in the, "baby Daniella" days.
Sounds like your momma is like mine. I send her my best wishes of health, happiness and prosperity!
Dore! minzo bira kureba! wa muntu hejuru,sina kubgiye ko agukunda? ngo nyoko we nawe ameze nha mama wanyu! lol!!,bishoboka ko papawe nawe itkwa ALex!!!.Uza mubaze!!
Post a Comment
<< Home