Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Somedays even my lucky rocket underpants don't help...

I'm not even sure blogger is going to put this up. The odds of me writing this and then watching it disappear like our dear friend Balsera are very high but here goes . I have a hammer at the ready anyway so I can teach this computer a few lessons in on-the-spot therapy if it screws me up.
Liverpool is playing Juventus tonight so I'm very nervous. One thing you should know about playing Italian clubs is that they have mastered defending as an art form. God forbid they score first- you might as well leave the field because it's easier for Michael Jackson to walk past a kindergarten without pausing than for you to get an equalizer. And they don't even defend desperately, but with such style and effortlesness that you just want to scream. I probably will do plenty of that tonight-dammn you Italians!
Raymond- your sudden transformation from choir boy-marriage-promoter-in chief to rabid casanova has taken us all by suprise. When are you going to be on messenger you bugger we need to talk! (and I expect you to be the only person to know where the blog title is from by the way) Also I wasn't able to work on the script this weekend due to reasons that I am too lazy to make up right now.
Reading: 'Ubik' by Phillip. K. Dick
Listening to: Maxwell, Radiohead, John Mayer

2 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

Title is from Calvin and Hobbes,LOL LOL,that was a good one!I died of laughter "teach this computer a few lessons in on-the-spot therapy " that was classic,LOL LOL,man I am so redundant today I think I might aswell watch said soccer match!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Ka said...

lol@your title,and lessons to the comp,good to see i'm not the only one that's perplexed by Raymonds transformation,i call for an msn meeting tomorrow!
i love ya!miss you cous!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer