Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Natalie Portman: are we star-crossed strangers?

I have a theory that Natalie Portman is the cutest person on earth. Now some people might object to this, but dammnit this is my blog so go somewhere else. Here Natalie Portman is the cutest person on earth and I take that as cold hard fact. You either agree with me or you remain wrong. Either way is fine with me.
I only bring this up because a few hours ago I watched a video of Natalie on Saturday Night Live actually rapping in what is probably the funniest thing I've seen all year. She was absolutely hilarious. The song itself has plenty of interesting language-(sample: 'What do you want Natalie?' 'To drink and fight' 'what do you want Natalie?' 'To fuck all night')-lots of violence (including nearly beating up a little kid asking for an autograph)and an overall kick-ass attitude that just made me admire her more. It's really, really funny and quite obscene.
But seriously Natalie, say the word and I'll go get us a priest. I promise I'll never leave the toilet seat up and I'll cook dinner every other day.
Link- http://www.devilducky.com/media/42822
On a somewhat unrelated note, I would like to highly recommend a film called Van Helsing The reason I am doing this is because it is quite possibly the worst film to have been released in the new millenium-infact it might be the worst film I have ever seen in my life. Honestly its sheer badness, its complete and utter brain-dead stupidity is a wonder to behold. I felt almost like those Nazi soldiers who opened the ark of the covenant in Raiders of the Lost Ark. What a bad, bad, bad film. It's a pity because it sounded quite interesting, but the plot, the dialogue, THOSE ACCENTS....this really must be seen to be believed. Honestly you will want to watch it again right afterwards just to convince yourself that this isn't some kind of joke by a twelve year old living in a basement and subsisting only on crisps and red bull. Infact, it got so awful, so incredibly unbearable that I ended up enjoying it even though it meant completely switching off my brain to prevent it melting like a chocolate in a microwave. Please see this film. I can't even pick out specific bits because that would be every single scene in the film. it takes talent to make a film this bad. I am in awe of you, Stephen Sommers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

Natalie Portman*DOOOOL* Correction!:Cutest chick in this Solar system
Never watched Van Helsing and with this review,I think I'll pass,won't even bother with the DVD

4:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer