The 'Out there' Files: Part 2
Minega : Raymond minus conscience? if thats true, theres a bridge in Brooklyn I could sell u
Raymond : well that makes two of us but if we keep repeating it ,we can believe it
Raymond :we have to try
brown sugah :ohhhhhh xcuse the fuckout of me!!
Open up your eyes:its silly, but it keeps me happy and away from the chainsaw
Raymond: man ,minzo I still doubt the entire concept that you can dance
brown sugah : RUBBISH!! MARRIAGE?? WAHT IS THIS 1802??
BaL SerA : I actually found passion of the christ creepy....is that a sin????
Tesi : undesirable characteristics?? how old are you 70?
WarBeTide: man do you need me to rocket propel some grolsch
OrInsane : so now u agree there's a chance that we might b attacked by emoticons one day
Minega : maybe if we keep using them repeatedly they wont able to gang up and attack
OrInsane : so we shud just use most of them as much as we can, even if they're not relevant in the conversation
Tesi :so r u dumped or not?
Raymond : I'm in a limbo of sorts dunno
and I'll be your downfall: hes in the no-mans land of the break-up
and I'll be your downfall : the DMZ of dumping
Tesi :YEH ITS ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE
WarBeTide: there is this girl called philomena kamya
WarBeTide:she is a hoax of nature, i used to go to this British boarding schol with her and she was the slowest thing
WarBeTide: her older sister is called immaculate
WarBeTide: yup i swear and the younger one petrina, i kid you not
WarBeTide : i swear dont even get me started on the brothers
Maybe tomorrow :I cant really laugh out loud coz theres another guy in the room looking serious
brown sugah :laugh loud and beat your chest then mutter something in Kinyarwanda and run wailing from the room
brown sugah :PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
brown sugah :that will be THE END of his late night sessions
Maybe tomorrow : so you cant think clearly on demand?
Maybe tomorrow : jeez you are an employers dream arent u?
WarBeTide : well you try getting stuck with Laurencia noella mihayo rwiliriza
Maybe tomorrow : well thats the way it goes
brown sugah :how, i dont get
Maybe tomorrow : the way it goes?
brown sugah : yehh
Maybe tomorrow: well it can only go the way it goes...how else could it possibly go
brown sugah :what way im lost Zo
Maybe tomorrow : the way its going!
brown sugah : NOW IM LOST KABISA!!
brown sugah :I WILL JUST DROP IT!
Tesi :just out of curiosity how did the donkey climb the tree??
Open up your eyes: what...u think it cant use a ladder
Tesi : shes farting at work!!!!!!!
and I'll be your downfall:pink is sooooo gay
Raymond :its a dolphin colour
and I'll be your downfall: no way...i love dolphins, and i hate pink
Raymond: watched a sharks tale
Raymond: the dolphin was
and I'll be your downfall : i will not accept that dolphins are inherently inclined to the colour pink
Minega: I NEVER SAID I WANT TO BE MARRIED IN 2 YEARS!!!
brown sugah : u did
Minega: TWO>????
brown sugah: and i cyber laughed at u
Maybe tomorrow: I'd be 24...thats nuts....
brown sugah: NO SHIT WHAT I SAID
Maybe tomorrow: I must have been joking or u have misremembered it
brown sugah : NOPE COS I REASKED
Maybe tomorrow: this is why convos must be saved!
WarBeTide: heathen
WarBeTide :and you guys belong to what church again
Minega: I think many guys are tempted to just use simpler methods at first
brown sugah : like what?
Minega: well like actually being themselves and making proper conversation
brown sugah : duuh! hadnt thought of that
Raymond : well that makes two of us but if we keep repeating it ,we can believe it
Raymond :we have to try
brown sugah :ohhhhhh xcuse the fuckout of me!!
Open up your eyes:its silly, but it keeps me happy and away from the chainsaw
Raymond: man ,minzo I still doubt the entire concept that you can dance
brown sugah : RUBBISH!! MARRIAGE?? WAHT IS THIS 1802??
BaL SerA : I actually found passion of the christ creepy....is that a sin????
Tesi : undesirable characteristics?? how old are you 70?
WarBeTide: man do you need me to rocket propel some grolsch
OrInsane : so now u agree there's a chance that we might b attacked by emoticons one day
Minega : maybe if we keep using them repeatedly they wont able to gang up and attack
OrInsane : so we shud just use most of them as much as we can, even if they're not relevant in the conversation
Tesi :so r u dumped or not?
Raymond : I'm in a limbo of sorts dunno
and I'll be your downfall: hes in the no-mans land of the break-up
and I'll be your downfall : the DMZ of dumping
Tesi :YEH ITS ALL DOWNHILL FROM HERE
WarBeTide: there is this girl called philomena kamya
WarBeTide:she is a hoax of nature, i used to go to this British boarding schol with her and she was the slowest thing
WarBeTide: her older sister is called immaculate
WarBeTide: yup i swear and the younger one petrina, i kid you not
WarBeTide : i swear dont even get me started on the brothers
Maybe tomorrow :I cant really laugh out loud coz theres another guy in the room looking serious
brown sugah :laugh loud and beat your chest then mutter something in Kinyarwanda and run wailing from the room
brown sugah :PLEASEEEEEEEEEE
brown sugah :that will be THE END of his late night sessions
Maybe tomorrow : so you cant think clearly on demand?
Maybe tomorrow : jeez you are an employers dream arent u?
WarBeTide : well you try getting stuck with Laurencia noella mihayo rwiliriza
Maybe tomorrow : well thats the way it goes
brown sugah :how, i dont get
Maybe tomorrow : the way it goes?
brown sugah : yehh
Maybe tomorrow: well it can only go the way it goes...how else could it possibly go
brown sugah :what way im lost Zo
Maybe tomorrow : the way its going!
brown sugah : NOW IM LOST KABISA!!
brown sugah :I WILL JUST DROP IT!
Tesi :just out of curiosity how did the donkey climb the tree??
Open up your eyes: what...u think it cant use a ladder
Tesi : shes farting at work!!!!!!!
and I'll be your downfall:pink is sooooo gay
Raymond :its a dolphin colour
and I'll be your downfall: no way...i love dolphins, and i hate pink
Raymond: watched a sharks tale
Raymond: the dolphin was
and I'll be your downfall : i will not accept that dolphins are inherently inclined to the colour pink
Minega: I NEVER SAID I WANT TO BE MARRIED IN 2 YEARS!!!
brown sugah : u did
Minega: TWO>????
brown sugah: and i cyber laughed at u
Maybe tomorrow: I'd be 24...thats nuts....
brown sugah: NO SHIT WHAT I SAID
Maybe tomorrow: I must have been joking or u have misremembered it
brown sugah : NOPE COS I REASKED
Maybe tomorrow: this is why convos must be saved!
WarBeTide: heathen
WarBeTide :and you guys belong to what church again
Minega: I think many guys are tempted to just use simpler methods at first
brown sugah : like what?
Minega: well like actually being themselves and making proper conversation
brown sugah : duuh! hadnt thought of that

1 Comments:
I am honoured to know all above exposed nutters!!twiny2
Post a Comment
<< Home