Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Lists!

I love making lists and I've been working on the ultimate one: my 150 all-time favorite songs. I know no one cares, but dammnit this is my blog and I'm going to do it anyway because I want to and because I am absolutely crazy about music. It's going to be in a ten-part series so brace yourself for another irrelevant slice of my life.
Mind you, making that list was heartache because tons of songs I like had to be cut out.
Post I would like to see: Raymond's top 20 songs. Does he know that many songs? :)
PS: Yes, today is piss-on-Ray day. What are you waiting for?

2 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

As the bible says, “ turn the other cheek” I won’t take that lightly as I continue to punch that side of your face blue-back as well. Boy, are you lucky I don’t know how to pray for fire and brimstone yet!! Fire on you!!
I do have my top 20 list you know. Just that you probably know none of the musicians, music is an art form and the beholder makes the difference, I’m not mainstream, sorry, I prefer my ravines and creeks!! Fire on you!!

9:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

talk about having wierd music selection.the only sesible guyz u have r boyIImen the rest r wack.

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer