Monday, November 22, 2004

"Where are my kudos?"

Kudos first and foremost to the four people who visit my site regularily and have done so since the beginning- Raymond, Tesi, Laura and Carlo. Cheers people! Teta and Tona have only just become regular visitors so I'll give you girls props as well and same goes for mama who stops by now and again to make sure I do not embarass the family.
And cheers to those who pop by now and again to make sure I am alive even though they rarely leave any comments (and also those who have possibly never returned after their first visit)- Susan,Sonia, Shaduli, Seema, Oscar, Sunny, Christa and Raissa. Some of you have possibly never been here at all! (Yes Raissa and Christa, what evidence do I have that you have actually been here?) And George if you are reading this- stop dithering! You still have not answered my question- how did you get that job? Was it a Godfather? motherluck? or juuju?
And thanks to the guys from the Green Zone for stopping by- jamtart, Inakamono,EA, Jaybird, m2b. Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

Can my kudos be converted into monetary terms? just a question. Minzo, you know I got your back, friends for life

8:38 PM  
Blogger B.W. said...

Geez boy how many admirers do u want, thou hungry for attention! Just for the record, i visit your silly site, err..blog..er whatever u call this thing very regularly, and im glad im being shown some love for once. :D

Cheers!

ps. the congolese club cracked me up!!

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer