Friday, April 15, 2005

Get thee down. Be thou funky.

Still basking in the glory of Liverpool's progress to the semis. It was a goalless draw which was enough to see them through. It's Chelsea in two weeks now. Not even the most positive Liverpool fan would have seen this coming, me inclusive.

There was a report in 'The independent' today about the staggering amount of waste that this country generates- about 40 billion worth of food is thrown away every year. Thirty percent of all the food produced ends up in the bin. It's completely mind-boggling. In a world of poverty, how do you come to terms with something like this?

I've set up another blog to put up all the other shit I've generated in the past-essays, stories and all that. Seek and ye shall find.

Raymond's post on his violent antics as a child are simply hammering home my point: I did not slap the bugger in Kindergarten. If anything he slapped me! For those of you not in the know, Raymond claims I slapped him out of the blue one day in Kindergarten and it's something I completely deny because I think my brain would have stored something as significant as slapping my first childhood friend. In any case, the mystery drags on- I even wrote an essay about it and Raymond wrote one in response defending his position and none of us are the wiser.

1 Comments:

Blogger Raymond said...

You slapped me!! you bully!!

6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Mesothelioma Lawyer
Mesothelioma Lawyer